Leadership Learning Webinar - Meetings that won't make your coworkers crazy!
Wednesday, November 18, 2015 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Meetings that wont make your coworkers crazy!
Facilitated by Brian Steinberg, LFGSM Faculty
How many meetings have you attended where you think one or more of these:
- What is this about?
- Why am I here?
- What am I supposed to do now?
- Couldn't they have just sent me an email?
This interactive session will explore best practices to ensure attendees at your meetings leave feeling like the time was well spent. We will discuss when, how, and why to host a meeting. We will also explore options to ensure meeting goals, and participants needs, are met.
After this session participants will be able to:
- Determine when a meeting is required
- Decide who to invite, and how
- Conduct a meeting efficiently and effectively