Leadership is a Relationship
- What do you look for and admire in a leader. Someone whose direction you would willingly follow?
- Real leadership is in the eye of the people. It is they who bestow you with the title: Leader.
- During this Talk we explore the most desired attributes of a true leader. These attributes demonstrate consistent and clear relationships and have been both constant and tested over time.
- How closely aligned is your behaviour and character to the ones identified?
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
• Understand what to look for and admire in a leader
• Be exposed to the time-tested attributes of leadership which demonstrate clear and consistent relationships
• Reflect on your own leadership attributes and identify opportunities for development
• Hear examples of positive leadership in action