Leadership for Change is a three-day group relations conference held each January and July at USD.
Friday: 9 am - 9:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 9:30 pm
Sunday: 9 am - 5:30 pm
Aims of the Conference
To engage in a process of inquiry designed to provide opportunities for learning how to:
- Work in the vividness of the moment
- Probe experiences, interactions and behaviors as they emerge in order to uncover possible meanings, patterns and connections that might otherwise remain hidden or be mislabeled and discounted
- Shift embedded “habits of mind” that de-sensitize us to realities not named or recognized within our existing framework(s) that foster powerlessness or alienation
- Recognize, interpret and use the wisdom and insights that emerge in collective settings – even when facts are unclear and circumstances are changing
- Take risks of power and love by learning to "let go" of attachments to particular outcomes
What's the refund policy?
Refunds will not be made after January 10, 2017 or for no-shows.
We reserve the right to cancel any event in its reasonable discretion. In the event of cancellation, registration fees will be refunded in full.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not have to bring a printed ticket to the event. The organizer will have a check in list with your information.