Empower your staff to improve performance!
When the economy is making you wonder about your organization's future every day of every work week, it's vital to be well-equipped to optimize your company's performance—as well as your own career. To exhibit real leadership and management skills, you must be a visionary, a trailblazer, a strategist, a communicator, a coach and a diplomat. The world's most successful leaders are able to focus on the big picture and uphold high standards while wearing many hats.
This highly intensive and interactive two-day leadership and management training program combines proven-in-action techniques with peer interaction and insights from the latest research to help you master the competencies of effective leadership and management.
NITA approved Trainers: NITA/TRN/1065
Assessing Your Full Potential
Strengthening Your Team
Maintaining Healthy Projects
Building Your Leadership and Management Endurance
Finding Your Leadership Voice and Exploring the Strategic Elements of management
Craft a Compelling Message That Influences, Inspires, and Produces Results. Understanding and Appreciating Situational Leadership, the Art of Influencing Others
How Participants Will Benefit
- Gain insights into the key leadership and management skills and techniques you need to create a winning strategy
- Learn what real “coaching” consists of and how to build an extraordinary team that works together to deliver result
- Develop heightened “emotional intelligence” for greater professional achievement and satisfaction
- Build a leadership style that creates trust, sets a clear vision and guides your entire team toward greater performance and profit
- Master the essential business skills you need to succeed and thrive
- Diagnose areas for development so you can quickly leap forward
- Develop deeper insights into yourself and others
- Achieve astounding success with every project, every hiring and every delegation decision
- Communicate with clarity and purpose to boost performance and productivity
- Identify strategic opportunities and take actions to drive growth
- Build their power as a leader to energize your team and implement your vision
25,000 Ksh per participant inclusive of training materials, Certificates of completion, Meals(Morning Tea, buffet Lunch, Evening tea) and refreshments throughout the day.
Who Should Attend
Kindly make payments on or before 5th Dec 2016 in order to secure your seat and be included in the certificate list, We provide 3 payment options, choose one for your convenience:
1. Mpesa buy goods till number: 909370,
2. Direct Bank deposit to the provided Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited bank details (Available on request)
3. Invoice: we can send a bill directly to you or your company; applies only if you are employed and will be sponsored by your company.
Feel free to contact our events team if you have any queries concerning this training program:
Program Coordinator on: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Head of Programs - Yvonne on: email@example.com
Offers to Save & Gain
-Book two slots and gain 10% Discount...!
-Book 10 slots and secure one extra space absolutely FREE!
-Enjoy 20% Discount on Repeat client
Post Training Assistance
“Contact the Trainer”
Recours Four Kenya strongly believes learning should include on-going assistance following training. Participants can “Contact the Trainer” via email or telephonically if they need support with additional queries/questions regarding the application of theory covered during the course at any time following the course.