Build on the principles and practices of KWU's foundational course, Ignite, and hone your strategies for prospecting, marketing and leveraging your contact database. Explore tactics for lead generation with your Met database, your farm, open houses, FSBOs, expired listings and agent-to-agent referrals, and learn how to convert your leads into appointments, and then to closed deals. Establish goals and develop a business plan that maximizes your new skills and habits.
- Learn the importance of focusing on lead generation.
- Build your validity and positioning to ensure success with customers.
- Learn essential strategies to help you prospect and market for leads.
- Learn to leverage a contact database.
- Adopt techniques for turning buyer and seller leads into appointments.
- Set goals and develop a business plan.
Box lunch provided.
Internet will not be provided but can be purchased from Hilton.