San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The LDS Missionary Expo is a celebration of all things missionary! It was created by Scott Anderson and returned missionary, Kent Hansen (Italy Milan Mission), who together currently have a son and two daughters serving full-time LDS missions in Uruguay, Ecuador, and the West Indies. With the Lord hastening His work in these latter days, both Scott and Kent felt a strong desire and need to help, and they founded the LDS Missionary Expo for a five-fold purpose:
- Inspire youth thinking about serving a mission,
- Help outbound missionaries and families with valuable tips and resources,
- Assist returning missionaries with education and career (and marriage) pursuits,
- Help prepare prospective senior missionaries to serve and learn more about available senior missionary service opportunities, and
- Contribute significant funds to the General Missionary Fund of the Church.
Enjoy these features:
- Hundreds of booths showcasing valuable missionary resources and tips to help prepare, serve and support a full-time missionary
- Returned Missionaries will enjoy a Career and Education Fair and other resources (marriage?)
- Senior Couples can find out about available options, how to prepare, and what to expect
- Inspirational Speakers for Youth, Families, and Senior Couples about missionary prep and service
- Frequent Fashion Shows by multiple clothing vendors with exclusive Expo specials!
- Wonderful Food, Music, & Live Entertainment
- Author Signings
- An International Area to find out more about the people and cultures where you'll serve
- Outstanding Prizes and Giveaways
The LDS Missionary Expo is $5.00 to the public. Discounted tickets are available through expo exhibitors. See you at the EXPO!
When & Where
LDS Missionary Expo, LLC
PO Box 903, Orem, UT 84059