Actions and Detail Panel
LCAP Academy for Charter Schools
Tue, Jan 31, 2017, 8:30 AM – Thu, May 18, 2017, 4:00 PM PST
The LCAP Academy will provide guidance and training in the required update of your school’s LCAP with an emphasis on an authentic, continuous improvement process aligned with charter renewal, rather than one driven by compliance alone. The Academy will cover new changes affecting how your school’s LCAP is reviewed and monitored, as well as the latestchanges in State accountability. A cohort of charter school leaders will meet three times over the year to:
• Understand how to lead school improvement in a changing accountability landscape
• Identify and use data to focus school improvement efforts
• Assess relevant achievement gaps and prioritize actions to close them over time
• Align improvement strategies, actions, and resource allocation with goals and measureable outcomes
• Engage stakeholders in understanding the LCAP and its implications, as well as their role in providing feedback
• Develop systems for ongoing evaluation and monitoring in a cycle of continuous improvement
The end product is an LCAP!
Who Should Participate in the LCAP Academy?
Charter school leaders who are responsible for school improvement and accountability. We strongly suggest that
charter schools bring a team of 2-3 individuals, such as Principal, Teacher Leader, Board Member, etc.
Is the registration fee per individual?
The registration fee covers up to THREE representatives per school--e.g. Principal, teacher, and board member.
Can I pay by check?
Yes. Please email email@example.com to request an invoice. Payment is due in advance of each session.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the refund policy?
Sorry, no refunds. We only allow the registration fee to be transferred to another representative from your school.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can edit the attendees and or the sessions you attend.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
We need to have an accurate list of attendees. For any last minute changes, please email Sabrina Bow at email@example.com.