The Law Enforcement Community Symposium is a forum to recognize National Police Week, and also engage in first-hand discussion with police chiefs and top police and law enforcement leaders from the Bay Area agencies.
When & Where?
Thursday, May 19, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT) - Add to Calendar
University of Phoenix, Livermore Campus: 2481 Constitution Dr, Livermore, CA
Who should attend?
- Current and prospective students of all education disciplines and local institutions
- Current, prospective, and retired criminal justice providers
- Members of the public from any Bay Area community
What should I expect?
- An occasion to learn about the contemporary challenges and opportunities in the relationship between the police and the communities they serve;
- A chance to ask questions to leaders of criminal justice and policing
- An opportunity to speak with police recruiters from various local law enforcement agencies
The official program will begin at 6:00 PM. Several East Bay law enforcement agencies will be on hand before and after the program (5:30 PM and again at 9:00 PM) providing information about employment opportunities.
Don’t miss this hallmark event! Bring a guest, friend, colleague or neighbor!
AGENDA (subject to change)
5:30 PM Employment Networking
6:00 PM Program Start
- Police Week Recognition
- Presentation: Police Community Trust—Where Do We Go from Here?
- Panel Discussion (Panel of police chiefs and justice leaders)
9:30 PM Approx End