Law and Business School Admissions Workshops at the LGBT Community Center
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Considering Law School or Business School?
Join Shawn O’Connor, Founder of Stratus Prep and nationally recognized leader in the field of higher education test preparation and admissions counseling, for a valuable workshop at the LGBT Center in New York on August 28th, 2013.
- Law School Admissions Presentation and Q & A Led by Shawn O’Connor
- Includes everything you need to know about the LSAT and navigating the increasingly competitive law admissions landscape.
- Networking Break
- Snacks and refreshments will be provided!
- Business School Admissions Presentation and Q & A Led by Shawn O’Connor
- How to maximize your chances of admission in the nation’s top business schools.
When & Where
Stratus Prep is an internationally recognized leader in test prep andadmissions counseling, serving hundreds of candidates applying to top tier schools every year.
Stratus Prep's Founder and CEO, Shawn O’Connor, received his Masters in Business Administration with Highest Honors (Baker Scholar) from Harvard Business School and his Juris Doctor, cum laude from Harvard Law School. At Harvard, Mr. O’Connor was the recipient of numerous merit-based awards and scholarships including the prestigious John T. Thayer
and Henry Ford II Scholarships. Mr. O’Connor is a 1999 summa cum laude graduate of Georgetown University’s Walsh School of Foreign Service where he received the Dean’s Medal for highest grade point average.