Ever considered what life would be like as your own boss?
Prodigy Finance invites you to our Launching your Freelance Career event in London, bringing together top talent interested in diving into the world of freelancing.
Join us for snacks and conversation on how to build a portfolio of projects that offer fulfilling work and plenty of funds to support your lifestyle. We'll be covering topics specific to those interested in diving into the world of top-level freelance work, including:
- How is the recruiting process for a project different to that of a staffed position?
- What sort of hit rate should you expect when applying for freelance jobs?
- How to navigate NDAs and exclusivity agreements in a fast-moving job market.
- Tips and tricks for pricing your time.
The evening will begin with a series of short talks by experts in the field, including those who study portfolio work and others who have successfully made a career out of it.
Leading our conversation:
- Charlotte Bohlman, Head of Delivery, MBA & Company
- Sarah Bishop, Community Manager, Prodigy Finance
We'll save plenty of time for Q&A, and the talk will be followed by drinks, snacks, and the opportunity to ask your own questions to the guests.