San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Starting and Multiplying Gospel Communities on Mission:
Making Disciples and Planting Churches
In the Learning Communities we will teach you everything we have learned in our many years of doing this. Rather than giving a random assortment of facts, inspiration, or ideas, we have created an immersion experience in which teaching, training, tools and coaching are used.
We created an immersion experience in which teaching, training and hands-on experiences are used to equip you and your team. Along with other leaders, each Immersion is spent with the 3DM LAUNCH team and coaches creating a strong environment of Biblical teaching, collaboration, sharing and accountability.
At the conclusion of each immersion experience you and your team will leave with a six-month plan to accomplish the things toward which you believe God is calling your community. Included in the two-year track are regular coaching calls for team members, as well as access to all of our content.
3DM Launch Learning Community at a glance:The following is a quick list of what the two year process of a Learning Community includes.
- A total of (4) 3-day immersion experiences that occur roughly once every six months
- Participants receive the latest teaching from missional thought leaders and practitioners with a wealth of experience with the language, vehicles, practices and tools shaped in the real world. In other words, it won’t be theory for them!
- Training includes Information, Apprenticeship and Immersion experiences.
- Teams will rotate through “coaching circles” where they are coached by subject matter experts in the areas that have been taught in the main sessions.
- Each leader/team creates (through additional consultation and coaching) a six-month plan to implement in their own community.
- Weekly coaching* between immersion experiences for team leaders to work out the plans created during immersion training.
- Annual team leader and spouse’s retreat**
- Access to our team of experts and resources
- Access to all of our experience and resources
- Invitation to participate as LC alumni in Communities of Practice and future Senior Leader & Spouse’s Retreats***
** participants are responsible for their own transportation, accommodation and food costs outside of the retreat schedule
*** additional ticket fee may be applied
ParticipationWhile most participants sign¬up and commit to engaging in the full two year process, if this is your first time attending a Five Capitals event – you do have the option to sign¬up for the first Immersion experience which includes four coaching calls over the following month. This will enable you to fully experience both the immersion and our coaching calls to then see if you’d like to continue participating in the Learning Community.
Where small changes to exact schedule and order may be expected, start and end times each day are adhered to as much as is possible.
To view a copy of a sample schedule click here.
Expected Results for Participants
- Understanding of Jesus methods and strategy for making disciples and multiplying gospel-centered communities.
- Greater understanding of how the Gospel affects all of life and growth in Gospel-fluency.
- Personal transformation and increased abilities to live out one’s life and calling in Christ.
- An integrated and full life – combining my personal, family, professional and community worlds.
- Increased leadership capacity and abilities within one’s family, community and church.
- Countless biblical tools, missional resources and strategies for growth and kingdom movement.
Learning Community Coaching Details
If you are interested in adding more members into coaching, see the GFA upon registration.
Hotels nearest the venue:
1 Maiden Ln.
Charleston, SC 29401
The Jasmine House Inn
64 Hasell St.
Charleston, SC 29401
237 Meeting Street
40 Pinckney Street
When & Where