We are excited to present our latte Art classes at Cafeccino. Come learn the basics and the history of the Latte Art as well as the process of making it. Learn how to draw anything in your Latte. For any questions about the classes please email Phillip.Tran@cafeccinos.com.
Mike, was our instructor. He was absolutely AMAZING! Very patient and kind, walked through each step with us. I would recommend this to anyone!
Rita S. · June 12, 2016
We offer 3 types of Latte Art classes:
1) Classical Lecture with no practice $0
2) 1/2 Hour Interactive Hands-On Session with 3 practices $27
3) 1 Hour Interactive Hands-On Session with 6 practices $40
Thank you for choosing us for your Latte Art Class. You may choose from one of the Class Times on June 25:
Friday - Sunday 12:00pm-12:30pm, 12:30pm-1:00pm, 1:00pm-1:30pm, or 1:30-2:00pm
In this class, you will learn chemistry of milk, the background knowledge of the espresso beans, milk steaming techniques, and tricks in making consistently beautiful latte art. The barista will personally instruct and supervise your training regards to latte art making. This class only covers the practical practice aspect.
- To teach you the basics and how you can draw anything on your own
Who should attend?
1. Existing cafe owners or those planning to start a cafe
2. Existing baristas who wish to improve on their resume/CV for potential better salary
3. Art lovers who wish to attempt to use coffee as their canvas to draw
4. Coffee lovers who have a great passion for coffee
5. Those who wish to purchase a home based espresso machine and wish to impress their friends/guests
1. Class will be conducted in a Cafe environment
2. All equipment is provided (ex: thermometer, milk pitcher, tamper).
3. Only employees are allowed behind the counter to steam the milk. Students can only watch the steaming process.
4. Sample pictures and video of latte art