Actions and Detail Panel
Latinx Students Networking Event: Intro to Tech Orgs & Opportunities
Wed, April 26, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Are you a Latinx college student who is ready to launch your career, but aren't sure where to start? Are you interested in learning about opportunities within Tech? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with experts, build your skills, and make an impact?
Hi, we're HubSpot and we're here to help! We're growing fast and that means there are endless opportunities for you to do the same. We're invested in helping HubSpotters build careers they love from day one, and have the culture to prove it! We know your first job title won't be your last. You may go on to run a team, move to a new department, or start your own company one day. That's why we want to help you learn and do big things today!
Join us on Wednesday, April 26 from 6:30PM-8:30PM to learn how and why you should start your tech career as a summer intern, co-op, or full-time employee with HubSpot! The evening will include:
- Networking, networking, networking!
- Professional panel featuring Latinx HubSpotters from Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales + Q&A
- Information on HubSpot Full-Time & Student Opportunities
- Dinner & Refreshments
Have a question for the HubSpot Latinx Panel? Include your question(s) in the registration form, and we'll make sure it gets answered during the session!
Why has HubSpot been named one of the best places for recent grads to work?
- Always be learning: programs like Master Classes, HubTalks, the Free Books Program, and tuition reimbursement give you ongoing opportunity to learn new skills and get outside your comfort zone.
- Sharing (knowledge) is caring: Transparency is at the heart of HubSpot culture. You'll have access to all the resources and information you need to take ownership and make key decisions.
- People with HEART: there's no better way to ramp up in the tech world than to work side-by-side with experts who love to teach. You'll learn from HubSpotters who bring different learnings, perspectives, and quirks to the table.
Questions? Send an email to Noelle (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
For more information about student opportunities at HubSpot visit: www.HubSpot.com/students