CAP international will be holding, together with its member organization in India, Apne Aap, its second World Congress Against Sexual Exploitation of Women and Girls, in New-Delhi on the 30th and 31st of January 2017.
The congress will gather 250 civil society representatives, leaders and decision makers from 30 countries and 5 continents, including survivors of prostitution, representatives of the most marginalized women and girls (indigenous, low caste, migrant, minorities and women of colour), youth and student movements, trade unions, representatives from the new technologies sector, and members of parliaments.
The programme of this 2-day event includes the following plenary sessions and workshops:
· The last girl first : ending sexual exploitation of the most marginalized women and girls
· Survivors of prostitution mobilize to combat commercial sexual exploitation
· SAARC regional dynamics and challenges (India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka…)
· Youth and students movements for the abolition of prostitution
· Launch of a global coalition of trade unions standing together against sexual exploitation
· Added value of new technologies in the fight against sexual exploitation
For the programme outline, please visit www.cap-international.org
For more information, please visit the official conference website: lastgirlfirst.strikingly.com