Laser Cutter / Engraver Training
Saturday, December 3 at 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
This class will teach you the basics you will need in order to use the Laser Cutter and Engraver. Students will learn the following:
- Approved materials
- Equipment precautions
- Starting up equipment
- Setting up to engrave or cut
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills (Windows 7+)
Class is limited to 5 students, so sign up early!
**You MUST be a member of Rochester Makerspace to attend this free class!**
To join, visit our website.
About the instructor:
Bob Walton will teach this class. His background includes:
- Senior Development Engineer, Optimation Technologies, Inc.
- Senior Development Engineer, Eastman Kodak (retired)
- Member of Rochester MakerSpace since 2013.
- Specialty: Mathematical modeling of dynamic systems