Laser Cutter Basics
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Laser Cutter Basics covers the fundamentals of using the laser cutter:
- Materials you can and can't use
- Powering up and shutting down
- Basic use of the laser's software
This class is quick, and free, but only hits the high points. This class is perfect for you if:
- You've used a laser cutter in the past
- You've not used a laser cutter, but want to dive in, and aren't worried about wasting material
Twin Cities Maker members who complete this class will be allowed to use our laser cutter. If you're not a member you can still take this class, but you won't be able to use our laser cutter until you join.
Classes start promptly at the listed times. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will need to reschedule!
If you want some deeper training on the ins and outs of laser cutting, take a look at the Laser 101 class.
The Hack Factory
3119 E 26th St
MLsP is a mens organization promoting the enjoyment of M/M intamacy through leather and kinky play.