Laser Cutter Basics MEMBERS ONLY
This course is only open to current members of Twin Cities Maker.
Laser Cutter Basics covers the fundamentals of using the laser cutter:
- Materials you can and can't use
- Powering up and shutting down
- Basic use of the laser's software
This class is quick, and free, but only hits the high points. This class is perfect for you if:
- You've used a laser cutter in the past
- You've not used a laser cutter, but want to dive in, and aren't worried about wasting material
If you want some deeper training on the ins and outs of laser cutting, take a look at the Laser 101 class.
The Hack Factory
3119 E 26th St
Twin Cities Maker
We are community workshop in Minneapolis that is set up to make, share and teach skills to the community. For more info on our membership dues, and fees, check out our main website.