This military job fair is focused on connecting National Guard and Reserve Service Members and discharged Veterans to military-friendly employers looking to fill entry-level to mid-management positions quickly. Veterans will have an opportunity to polish up their resume and sharpen their interview skills the weeks prior to the job fairs so expect a higher caliber of job seekers with regard to physical appearance, resume preparation, communication skills and career goals.
We ask that EMPLOYERS:
1. Be willing to prescreen qualified attendees during the event, be willing to set second interview appointments for the following week, and report to H2H the number of appointments and hires following the event;
2. Have at least two representatives, if possible, so one person is able to support the table during prescreens;
3. Have at least two open positions in the Las Vegas area at the time of the event;
4. Provide a high resolution logo for use in a Vegas PBS television PSA and other advertising efforts leading up to the day of the event.
1. Make sure you are registered on www.H2H.Jobs. A name should appear on the right hand side as your job search assistant. If no name appears but instead job suggestions, scroll down to the Support link on the bottom of the H2H dashboard and place a help ticket requesting to have your profile transferred to a local Las Vegas case manager.
2. Wear business professional attire and be ready to interview;
3. Bring at least 10 copies of your resume highlighting your knowledge, skills and abilities as well as specific duties for each employer/experience.