Video Conference Link:
The link to join the Video conference will be sent upon registration and receiving payment.
Exclusively online via video conference. Virtual Instructor Led Training
January 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29, February 4, 5, 2017
Every Saturday 8:00am - 10:00am US Pacific Time
You are interested in getting trained and building a career in Cloud Computing.
You are new to cloud computing but you have some experience using computers for a business or in personal life.
You do not need to have a background in computer science or computer programming.
You have an appreciation for cloud computing and desire to learn new cloud technologies that include open source technologies along with cloud offerings from leading cloud computing vendors
January 7 ,2016
Every weekend, Sat, Sun 8am-10am US Pacific time
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
2. Advantages of Cloud Computing to Organizations
3. Set up Cloud Computing Virtual machine
4. Cloud Computing Terminology - NIST definition, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS service models, Public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, community cloud deployment models
5. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google cloud, Digital Ocean, Open Stack, Rackspace
6. PaaS cloud platform service providers - Heroku, Openshift from Red Hat, Cloud Foundry, IBM BlueMix, Engine Yard and Deis
7. Basics of virtualization and containerization.
9. SaaS landscape
10. Challenges in migrating on-premise business applications to the cloud
11. 12-factor apps methodology of writing modern cloud native applications.