You are receiving this email invitation because you contacted us and expressed an interest in the Lineworker Program at Lansing Community College. We look forward to your presence with us, and the opportunity to discuss this exciting and demanding career. LCC staff and Industry representatives will be present to answer your questions.
All sessions will be held in the Auditorium at LCC West. You will enter the LCC West main entrance under the tower. Turn right and go past the stairwell. Then take a right at the first hallway you come to. The doorway to the auditorium will be on your immediate right.
Please register for only one of the dates/times listed, as the same content is covered in each session. There are several sessions to choose from, so please:
- Click on the Attend Event button above. This should open a new window.
- Click on the Select a Date button in the upper right.
- Choose the date and time that works best with your schedule.
- If your first session choice is full, please choose another session.
- Click on the Register button.
- Choose the correct number of people who will be coming and hit the Checkout button.
- Fill out your name and email address and click on Complete Registration
- You do not need to show the ticket when you get to the event.
Attendance at an Information Session is required in order to receive an application for the 2017-18 Program. Applications are not available outside of this event.
Please contact us at 517-483-1570 or by email at email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you for your interest in the Lansing Community College Lineworker Program.