The towns of San Anselmo and Fairfax have been hard at work coming up with solutions to our concerns on Lansdale Avenue. It's time to schedule another meeting so that they can present immediate, short-term and long-term solutions to us.
Here are some of the concerns that were shared to help planners come up with solutions:
- Lansdale has heavy pedestrian traffic, including children, seniors and families
- Pedestrians and bicyclists have no protection or buffer from automobile traffic
- People in cars and on bikes often go too fast for the conditions
– Sight lines are poor on Lansdale and from side streets.
– The pitch on the south side of Lansdale (where the homes are) makes it difficult to walk, forcing pedestrians into the path of cars and bikes.
– Noise from Center Blvd. makes hearing cars and bikes approaching from the rear difficult.
– Cars and bikes cutting through the FairAnselm parking lot creates a hazard.
Click on the green Register button above to RSVP.