Arizona's Antelope Canyons
4-Day Photo Workshop
By David Coleman Photography
Explore Arizona's Antelope Canyon with master photographer David Coleman. Antelope Canyon, formed by erosion of wind and water over thousands of years, is the most photographed canyon in the world. At noon, sun beams magically fall into the canyon through slivers creating a stunning palette of purple, red, and golden hues. Capture the magic of world famous Horseshoe Bend, Upper Canyon, Lower Canyon, and Secret Canyon.
David will teach you how to capture these stunning canyons during the day. In the afternoons, he will also provide classroom instruction focused on editing your images in Adobe Lightroom and a peer review session of participant images.
Workshop date: October 13th, 2016 to October 16th, 2016
Pricing: $2,995 / $200 deposit
All of the following are included with the workshop fee:
• Photographic instruction
• Roundtrip transportation to Antelope Canyon from Phoenix, AZ
• Local transportation within Antelope Canyon, AZ
• 3-Night hotel accommodations (private room) at Marriott, Page, AZ
• All lunches and 1 dinner (farewell dinner) included
• Daily classroom with editing and peer review session
• Daily 1:1 coaching in the field
• All Canyon Entrance and Guide Fees
Items Not Included:
* Air Fares and Airport Taxes.
* Beverages and Alcoholic drinks.
* Personal expenses, meals not included in the itinerary, tips and gratuities to tour guides or driver.
* Any other incidentals not listed under "Items Included"
Activity level: Medium/High. Activities may include long walks and hiking on varied terrain with changes in elevation. There will be some off-road travel in 4-wheel drive vehicles.
Requirements: Camera, sturdy tripod, and a laptop with Lightroom installed. If you are a beginner, contact David Coleman prior to registering to discuss if this workshop is right for you.
Deposit Fee: $200. 100% will be refunded if canceled before July 13th, 2016 8am. After July 13th, 2016 8am the Deposit Fee will be retained.
Workshop balance: The balance of $2,795 is due and payable by August 13th, 2016 8am. If canceled after August 13th, 2016 8am full cost will be retained. Please contact us with payment options.
Workshop is limited to 5 participants. We reserve the right to cancel the workshop if minimum student enrollment is not met. In the event we cancel a workshop, participants will be given the option to reschedule to a later date or receive a full refund. We are not, however, liable for expenses incurred such as airfare or hotel accommodations. We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance.
For images of Antelope Canyon:
David Coleman Photography
When & Where
David Coleman Photography
David Coleman Photography offers workshops, private classes, custom print services, and Adobe Lightroom classes in the San Francisco Bay area.