Take your leadership skills in integrated landscape approaches to sustainable development, agriculture and climate change to the next level during three intense and rewarding days with EcoAgriculture Partners’ expert trainers at the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute in Front Royal, Virginia.
Become a leader in landscape management
- Develop the competencies and confidence to start and manage diverse cross-sectoral multi-stakeholder landscape management partnerships.
- Systematically explore the technical fundamentals and tools for integrated landscape analysis, planning and monitoring & evaluation.
- Learn from our training staff’s 60-plus combined years of integrated landscape research and capacity-building experience.
- Bring your own experiences to the table: our intensive workshop is tailored to our students’ experience-level, goals and priorities.
Gain the skills to design and implement the next generation of integrated natural resource management programs.
What will I learn?
- The specific features, benefits and potentials of integrated landscape management for addressing diverse production, social and ecological goals.
- Leadership skills and qualities needed to convene, facilitate and advance an integrated landscape initiative.
- Use of collaborative and spatial planning and assessment tools to support multi-sector and multi-stakeholder decision-making for landscape goals.
- Strategies to engage and work effectively with the private sector among other stakeholders in landscape partnerships.
- Ways to mobilize an coordinate finance and investment of land uses and land users to achieve landscape goals.
Share with friends