7th Annual Lancaster Santa Stumble benefitting the K9 units and Mounted Patrol of the LCPD. To date we've raised $48,000*. Dress as your favorite holiday character, hand out craptacular gifts, and visit downtown bars while helping take care of the animals that help take care of you. Last year 18 bars participated. We'll update the complete list at www.lancastersantastumble.com as we find out more info.
- Tenative Schedule:
- 4-8PM Registration/Button sales at Tellus 360
- 8PM Costume Contest at Tellus
- 9PM Group Photo at Binns Park. - Start shuffling out of bars by 845 please.
- Downtown drinking and fun 4pm-Midnight
- Tellus 360 - No Cover with Stumble Pin. VIP Scarf gets you access to An Sibin basement speakeasy.
- Marion Court Room - Outdoor cover will be up with heaters.
- Yorgo's -
- Annie Bailey's
- The Press Room - Outdoor courtyard will be open with heaters
- Federal Tap House
- Alley Kat
- Character's Pub
- More TBD
General Admission Donation $10 - Stumble Collectors Pin All Access. Particiating bars will have a poster in the window with a picture of the button which will get you in without any cover. Pre-Order now and pick up in December or day of the Stumble. We won't run out this year, I'm buying 3000 of the damn things. (No need to print tickets, we'll have a list)
VIP 2016 Collectors Commemorative Scarf - $35. Design to be determined. Pre-Order now and pick up in December or day of the Stumble. LIMITED RUN of 300. This scarf is warm, fuzzy, and also gives you special VIP only admission to Tellus 360's brand new secret speakeasy calied An Sibin (pronounced "She Bean"). This is a private bar on the lowest level. 2016 scarf needed for admission. The bar only holds 80 patrons, will be a good place to sneak off to if you want a respite from the crowd. (No need to print tickets, we'll have a list)
PACKAGE discounts for Couples and Groups
- There is a package deal for (2) scarves and (2) buttons for $60 - Save $10
- There is a package deal for (3) scarves and (3) buttons for $90 - Save $15
- You can do the math, if you need 4... pick (2) of the 2-scarf package. If you need 5... one 2-scarf package and one 3-scarf package. etc.