The adventure begins Friday night, camping at San Mateo Campground. We will caravan at dawn on Saturday morning to the mountains. Ski & Snowboard demos available at our basecamp from our sponsor COALITION SNOW. After few hours on the slopes, hosted by BEAR MOUNTAIN, we will head back to the beach with an option to surf sunset at San Onofre or hang out at our basecamp. The next morning we will all head to the beach for some yoga, sun and surf.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY TICKET:
- 2 nights stay at San Onofre Campground
- 1 lift ticket valid only for April 1st at Bear mountain
- Sponsor swag bag
- Snowboards & Skis available for demo from Coalition Snow
- Surfboards & wetsuits available if needed (please send an email to email@example.com if you need any kind of surf gear)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Transportation to Bear Mountain - you are responsible for getting from San Clemente, CA to Bear Mountain and back again.
- Parking - CARPOOL, CARPOOL, CARPOOL, Parking is VERY limited, you can pay extra to park at the campsite for $30 per car for the weekend (limited spaces available) OR you can park at Stance HQ (a safe place with cameras & security) and Lyft or carpool to the campsite from there.
**please contact us if you need a board and wetsuit