An exclusive Ladies Only intro to competitive shooting class featuring Gabriela “Gabby” Franco from History Channel's Top Shot TV Show. Gabby Franco is the first woman in history to make it to the individual competition stage of History Channel's Top Shot TV Show. Gabby is a Professional Firearms Instructor with more that 19 years of experience in Precision shooting and currently teaches students how to be proficient and how to improve their shooting abilities at her range in Miami, as well as around the world. Taking a class with Gabby will bring you to the top of your game on any shooting activity you perform. This full day class will prepare you with the safety practices and skills to compete in USPSA, IDPA, and IPSC competition, as well as improve your overall skills with handguns and drawing from a holster.
This class is limited to 10 students, so you're assured up close and personal instruction and critique.
- A centerfire handgun 9mm or larger. Revolvers are fine,
- 400 rounds of ammunition (You can bring your own, or purchase ammo at the range.)
- A stiff belt. The heavier the better.
- A quality holster that covers the trigger completely—no open trigger holsters, and please avoid holsters that require a button to be pushed before releasing the gun)
- A magazine pouch for each magazine
- At least one spare magazine for your handgun, for a total of at least two magazines. ( 4 or 5 magazines and pouches are recommended)
- Eye and ear protection—preferably wrap-around shooting glasses (we can provide these for you if necessary).
- Dress appropriately, and bring lots of water (we will have water on hand as well).
- If you don’t have the required equipment, but want to participate in the class, let us know. We have a couple of complete sets of equipment (gun, belt, holster etc) that we can rent to you—all you need is ammo. If you don’t have the required equipment, still want to take the class, have some money burning a hole in your pocket and you want to purchase all your equipment to take the class and would like some advice, e-mail us, and we’ll help you out.
- The class will be limited to 10 students, so if you want to participate, register as early as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
When & Where
Top Shot Academy
Chicago's premier firearms training group. Offering IL CCW, basic instruction, tactical, home defense, concealed carry, and competition training.
We are Illinois State Police Approved Concealed Carry Instructors,
NRA certified instructors, NROI certified Range Officers.
We occasionally have guest instructors from History Channel's Top Shot and all over the world!
The History Channel, or A & E Television.>>>