Highlighting and contouring is a tough task and there is so much work that goes into it. However, the end result is definitely worth the effort. After this event you will be able to fake higher cheekbones, a defined jaw, a slimmer nose, and even a sculpted cheek. Learn how to perfect this look and feel like a Supermodel!
We've got it Covered! Tonight You Will Learn:
- How to sculpt your face to perfection.
- Use simplified techniques that you can replicate on yourself at home for an everyday look or a night on the town.
- How to blend your products out flawlessly on your face.
- Experiment with elements of drama in your makeup.
- Helpful tips and tricks that you can use to enhance your natural bone structure and make it seem like your constantly under the most flattering light.
We Suggest You Bring:
- Concealer (1 -2 shades lighter than your skin tone)
- Blush - Your Favorite Shade
- Powder - Pressed or Loose
- Beauty Blender
- Blush Brush
- Highlighting Brush
Items Provided For You To Use & To Keep:
- Luxie Contour Brush
- Luxie Highlighter (for communal use only)
- City Color Bronzer (for communal use)
- And....A Makeup Tonight SwagBag!