Now more than ever networking is a major key to getting ahead in today's world. Whether you are trying to move up the corporate ladder, build your own business, or just wanting to get to know people like you, strategic networking is a skill you should master.
This Ladies Lunch & Learn session will feature keynote speakers, Wanjiku Kamau and Danielle Smith, two women that have achieved success in their careers by using strategic networking.
Wanjiku Kamau, Finance Manager at Intel Corporation will cover:
- How To Build Your Network In The Office
- Do's & Don'ts of Corporate Networking
- How to Get in the "Inner Circle" in Your Organization
- Using Your Network to Get Your Dream Job
- Networking & Mentorship
Danielle Smith, Principal Consultant of Canary Planning Group will discuss:
- Networking Outside the Office - Using Social Events to Get Ahead
- Building Your Brand Through Networking
- Social Media Networking - LinkedIn, Facebook, and other Online Media
- Networking to Increase Sales
Registration is only $30 which includes the class, lunch and all class materials. There will also be time at the end of the event to network and put what you've learned into action.
Ladies invite a friend and come ready to Lunch & Learn!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact us at email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes as it will include your meal option. Also, you can download the Eventbrite app and we can confirm your registration from there as well.
What is the refund policy?
No refunds are available for this event.
Date and Time
Rancho Cordova Training Center (Inside Plaza De Oro Bldg.)
2941 Sunrise Blvd.
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742