Actions and Detail Panel
Ladies Basic Handgun Course
Sat, Apr 1, 2017, 10:00 AM – Sun, Apr 9, 2017, 2:00 PM CDT
The Ladies Basic Handgun course with Noble Savage is an 4 hour course. Students will get the Basics of Pistol Shooting and receive an extensive lesson in safety, gun handling, the various types of pistols, the fundamentals of pistol marksmanship, various pistol firing positions, several practical exercises on the firing range, cleaning, and storage. Students must be 18 years or older and bring your own firearm and 50 rounds of practice ammo.
This course includes:
- Gun Safety Rules
- Handgun Owner Responsibility
- Handgun Operation, Demonstration and Exercise
- Rules for Safe Gun Handling
- Proper Grip and Shooting Stance
- Understanding Types of Ammo and Calibers
- Storage of Firearms
- Causes of Firearm Accidents
- Real World Exercise – Safe Gun Handling & Gun operating procedures, and more . . .
Instructor: Mrs. Smith
What should I bring to this course?
Basic Range Bag Essentials:
Handgun/50 Rounds of Practice Ammo
Neck Shirt (No Low Cut Shirts)