L.A.COUNTY: CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES
Thursday, February 5, 2015 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Co-sponsored by the UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs and BizFed, Los Angeles County Business Federation
Come learn about job prospects and network with prominent business and government leaders!
- Kish Rajan, Director, Governor Brown’s Office of Economic Development
- Larry Kosmont, CEO, Kosmont Companies
- Tracy Rafter, CEO L.A. County Business Federation
- Isadore Hall, Senator, California State Legislature, District 35
- Hasan Ikhrata, Executive Director, Southern California Association of Governments
Topics include economic recovery, the transportation landscape, public and private sector engagement, and the intersection between business and public policy.
Panelists will discuss hiring trends, job opportunities, and how to be successful on the job market.
Business Forum: 5-6:30pm