Labor Market Information for Decision Making
Labor Market Information for Decision Making:
This session is interactive, attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop or coordinate with another attendee to share a laptop. A limited number of laptops will be available at the training.
This 3-hour hands-on training session will help attendees learn where to find and how to use DEED’s labor market information data tools. Attendees will navigate our website (www.mn.gov/deed/data/) and learn how to use the most relevant data tools to understand the local economy and provide the best guidance to jobseekers and other clients. This is a great session for WorkForce Center staff and partners in the workforce development system to attend for the first time or as a refresher, covering topics including:
- Occupations in Demand and Current Job Vacancy Results
- Occupational and Industry Employment Projections
- Wage and Salary Data and Career Profiles
- Labor Force, Employment, and Unemployment Statistics
- Industry Employment Statistics and Trends
- Cost of Living
- Graduate Employment Outcomes
- Minnesota Economic Trends and Employment Review
- Demographic and Social Characteristics
- Other data tools may also be covered upon request
Training will be in room #127
This training session offers CEUs for GCDF certification. Please contact me for more information.