Actions and Detail Panel
La vita è bella: Yoga Retreat in Tuscany, Italy
Mon, Oct 9, 2017, 4:00 PM – Sat, Oct 14, 2017, 12:00 PM CEST
Join Yogini Lena, Chef Sasha Cherry, and artist Janet McCarty on a trip to Tuscany!
The intention for the retreat is to relax and have fun in Italy as well as to offer tools to deepen your yoga and meditation practices. Yoga classes will be taught both indoor and outdoor with views of the Tuscan countryside. Class styles will be suitable for all-levels and a mixture of vinyasa flow, mellow hatha, restorative, and alignment-based, and workshop-style practices to help you fine-tune and take your practice to the next level. Daily mindfulness practices are great for beginners interested in learning how to meditate, but will offer plenty of opportunity to dive deeper into your meditation practice if you already have a practice. This retreat will encourage you to step away from everyday life and relax, renew, and reconnect with yourself at a deep level.
- Morning yoga practice
- Nourishing breakfast
- Activity or lounging (walking, relaxation, creative time, trip to town)
- Gourmet lunch
- Afternoon class/workshop/group activity
- Wholesome dinner
- Evening gathering or relaxation time
- 7 days and 6 nights at a Tuscan Villa
- Private chef on-site
- Daily yoga classes
- Basic Italian language instruction
- Cooking class and supplies
- Art class and supplies
- Group excursion to Cortona, the charming neighboring town
- Limitless relaxation
- Airfare. To / from departing country
- Airport fees in Italy or your departing country
- Ground transportation costs to / from airport to retreat villa
- Optional Excursions
- Retreat staff gratuity
- Travel insurance, if desired
- $1650 Super Early Bird (uccello chi dorme non piglia pesci!)
- $1750 Early Bird
- $1850 Regular (siamo felici di averti!)
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Lena at www.yoginilena.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
You bet. Just let us know who will be coming in your place.