WE'VE GOT THE CURE FOR CARMAGEDDON!
Leave your car and your worries behind. Take Metro to the LA Street Food Fest! Walk, bike, bus, drive or skip to your nearest Metro stop, take the Gold Line and hop off at the Memorial Park Station in Old Town Pasadena to catch one of our FREE shuttles to the event and back. Make a staycation weekend of it with one of our local hotel deals. For locals, there's plenty of free parking and bike racks.
This year we’re taking over the Rose Bowl’s Brookside Park to add three soccer fields to the grassy event space meaning lots of room for picnics and play; we’ve partnered with TEST KITCHEN to bring you more Top Chefs; and created limited attendance sessions that treat everyone like a VIP!
All of our vendors are hand picked to bring you the best of the best. Sample signature bites from a curated selection of more than 75 street food vendors from hot gourmet food trucks, old school carts and stands to celebrity chefs and street inspired dishes from LA’s best restaurants – all serving from beautiful tents on the grassy fields of the park!
Skip the lines and crowds with THREE different limited attendance sessions that treat everyone like a VIP
Picnic in the Park | 2p – 5p | All Ages, Family Friendly
Date Night | 6p – 9p | 21+
PAY ONCE -- ONE ALL INCLUSIVE $60 TICKET INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
* Ample FREE parking at the Rose Bowl for ticket-holders
* Signature menu bites from a curated selection of more than 75 of the city's best street food carts, stands, chefs and trucks
* Sip a cold beer in one of TWO Singha beer gardens featuring for the first time in the US - Singha cans and coozies!
* Chill with signature Sailor Jerry Rum and Hendricks Gin cocktails at one of our bars
* Sample and learn about more than a dozen top shelf tequila and mezcal labels in the Tequila Tent
* Cool off with cold beverages like Honest Tea, Coba, Function, Cascal, Activate Water and IZZE
* Find your inner foodie child at our Ice Cream Social featuring the city's best frozen treats like CoolHaus, Bulgarini, Longboards and Master Chef finalist Esther Kang's Batch from Scratch ft Scoops
* Enjoy tunes from DJ Bryan Davidson, live demos from Test Kitchen and Top Chefs, and family friendly activities like face painting for the kids
* Strike a pose at the Oh! Snap photo booth or get a shot with your favorite chef
* Cast a vote for your favorite bite with a People's Choice Award in the Street Food Cook-Off led by Food & Wine's Best New Chef, Ricardo Zarate, Jonathan Gold and Michael Voltaggio
* Skip the lines and crowds with limited pre-sale tickets and mingle with just about a thousand of your closest friends
* Soak up the dog days of summer sun on a blanket in the grass, sampling bites at a picnic table or stretched out enjoying the views
* Support your community, local economy and small biz owners. This year's beneficiary is the Downtown Women's Shelter
* Forget carmageddon on the 405 and plan a staycation with us! Enjoy preferred rates at local hotels and shuttle service to the event!
* All of this and more included one ticket price!!!
$75 LUXE LOUNGE TICKET INCLUDES
* All of the above plus preferred parking, special entrance and a tented, private luxury lounge hosted by Test Kitchen featuring a private bar with Julian Cox and Hendricks Gin, special bites from Chef Farid Zadi and a massage station from Pasadena's Dr Kevin.
Only 200 Luxe Lounge tickets are available per session!
THE FINE PRINT
Children age 7 and under free with a paying adult.
Due to health regulations, only service dogs are allowed.
Tickets are transferrable between attendees, but not sessions.
All refunds and ticket exchanges are made at the LA Street Food Fest's discretion.