Actions and Detail Panel
L-449, ICS Curricula Train-the-Trainer
Mon, Jun 5, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, Jun 9, 2017, 4:00 PM PDT
L-449 - ICS Curricula Train-the-Trainer
The LAFD Homeland Security Division is pleased to host this training event. The class is open to all qualified candidates from the private sector or any government agency.
Enhance your instructional skills and prepare to deliver FEMA’s Incident Command Systems (ICS) curriculum. While ICS-100 and ICS-200 courses are addressed, the major emphasis is on ICS-300 and ICS-400.
You will learn from training professionals how to use adult-learning techniques to get the best out of the classes you teach. You will develop and deliver a training module during the course.
- IS-100.b, FEMA Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS-100
- IS-200.b, FEMA Incident Command System for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, ICS-200
- ICS-300, Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400 Advanced Incident Command System for Command and General Staff, Complex Incidents and MACS
- IS-700.a, Introduction to the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- IS-800.b, National Response Framework (NRF), An Introduction
- IS-100.b, Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS), ICS-100
- IS-200.b, Incident Command System (ICS) for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, ICS-200
- ICS-300, Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400, Advanced ICS
- ICS-402, Overview for Executives/Senior Officials G402
- G191, Incident Command System/Emergency Operations Center Interface
- Any individuals that may have responsibility for conducting ICS training in their local jurisdiction.
Course Length: 4 days