KZOOSMW #SMWPIC Photo Contest
Friday, April 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM - Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Celebrating Kalamazoo's defining icons of
pop culture history through pictures!
The photo contest is geared at capturing the best of what Kalamazoo has to offer. We know there are plenty of hidden gems and we want you to help us uncover it. Winning photo will be awarded based on creativity of photo composition and unique the destination itself.
1. Contest entries are qualified for entry when tagged with the hashtag #smwpic and #kzoosmweek on Twitter
2. Photo hosting can be anywhere i.e. yFrog, bit.ly, tweetpic, facebook, instagram, foursquare etc
3. Entries are limited to three (3) per person, so choose wisely.
4. Photo must contain the following elements:
- location of photo taken must be in Kalamazoo area
- contain a unique feature of the destination taken
- photo composition that highlights the destination
- a caption in 140 characters
5. SMW event locations count as qualifying destinations to be photographed
6. All photo entries must be submitted by midnight April 15, 2013.
7. Photos containing subjects that are lewd, obscene, profane, sexual or just plain scandalous will be automatically disqualified and will not be considered during the judging process.
8. Winners will be notified by Twitter direct message, so make sure to follow @tweetupkzoo so that you don't miss it. Award winning photo will be recognized and presented a plaque at the Social Media Awards ceremony on April 17 from 5:30 to 7:30pm at the Radisson Plaza Hotel & Suites. Attendance at the ceremony is strongly encouraged, so bring your friends and family with you!
Top 10 photos will be submitted to MLive for a special MLive voting session with their followers. One pic will win based on votes submitted to MLive and awarded at the SMW Awards Ceremony.
For questions about the contest tweet us at #tweetupkzoo or @tweetupkzoo OR email us at email@example.com.
TweetUp Kalamazoo (#tweetupkzoo) connects Twitter users face-to-face in Kalamazoo/Portage to have important conversations about social media and our community.