Coorg, famously known as 'The Scotland of India', is mountainous, misty and cool. The beauty of Coorg has made it one of the most preferred tourist destinations in the recent past. While most people go to chill in Coorg and indulge in having the Kodagu cuisine with local fruit wines, there are others who choose to trek and explore the hills of Deccan. Kopatty is a small town in the Bhagmandala district of Coorg, which also presents adventure junkies with the option to trek.
Book tickets/view itinerary: https://plantheunplanned.com/planned-treks/kopatty-coorg-trek/
2nd - 4th Dec2016
2nd Dec 2016
Depart from Bangalore by 10:15 PM
Day 1 - 3rd Dec 2016
- Reach Homestay Freshen Up
- Trek to Kopatty
- Packed Lunch During the Trek
- Visit Triveni Sangam
- Traditional Coorg style Dinner and Campfire
Day 2- 4th Dec 2016
-Visit Talacauvery and River Rafting at Dubbare
-Depart for Bangalore and Reach by 9:00PM (approx)
Trek Level - Easy to Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
-Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
-Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
- Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
-Experience that you gain
-Any kind of insurance
- River Rafting Cost
-Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
-Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
4. River Rafting at Dubbare is Seasonal.