San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Breaking out into the modeling industry? Does your runway walk have too much sauce? Here is your chance to be featured in one of our upcoming runway shows or on the pages of our magazine! Kontrol Magazine and Kontrol Homme are fashion, beauty and lifestyle publications based in Atlanta with online and print magazines sold nationally in Barnes & Noble bookstores.
Here is what you need to know:
- This is an open model call
- All ethnicities, shapes, and sizes are encouraged to attend
- No headshots are needed
- Ladies should arrive wearing minimal makeup, a whit tee shirt, fitted jeans or black pants, and pumps.
- Men should arrive wearing minimal makeup, black or white tee shirt, and jeans or black pants
- Printed head shots are not required
- Parking is availalbe on the street perpendicular to the entrance of the studio
Please come prepared with knowledge of the following:
Pants / Skirt Size
If you have any questions, please send them to KontrolMagModel@gmail.com
When & Where
Porsha Davis, Creative Director
Kontrol Magazine is a monthly publication that seamlessly blends edge and class. Noted for highlighting artists, photographers, musicians, and models that fly under the radar; Kontrol infuses a unique perspective of the World into readers’ minds. Kontrol is “Style Redefined”.
Kontrol has formulated a distinct artisitc format to separate itself from the rest. The publication reaches various demographics and city-wide markets as it is distributed in over 350 Barnes & Noble Bookstores, B. Dalton bookstores, as well as independent booksellers nationally and across Canada.
Not limiting itself to print, Kontrol also brings unmatched fashion, entertainment, and lifestyle content via the internet & social media.The publication has been featured on the MTV Network, The Wendy Williams Show, VH1 Network; and has been spotlighted on numerous nationally recognized entertainment blogs including perezhilton.com.