Actions and Detail Panel
Komodo Perfect Exotic Getaway - TRIP Inc.
Thu, May 18, 2017, 6:00 AM – Sun, May 21, 2017, 6:00 PM WITA
Dubbed the new 7 Wonders of Nature, Komodo is one of the 17,508 islands that compose the Republic of Indonesia. The island is particularly notable as the habitat of the Komodo dragon, the largest lizard on Earth, which is named after the island. Komodo Island has a surface area of 390 square kilometres and a human population of over two thousand. The people of the island are descendants of former convicts who were exiled to the island and who have mixed with Bugis from Sulawesi. The people are primarily adherents of Islam but there are also Christian and Hindu congregations.
- All you can dive (Night Dive Included) - LOB MV Embun Laut
- All Transportation transfers Labuan Bajo - Komodo - Labuan Bajo (Land & Boat)
- All Accomodations during trip (LOB in Komodo & Labuan Bajo)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Finest local food)
- Dive tanks, weight, weight belt and service of English dive master
- Park Entrance Ticket
- Aerial (drone), underwater (gopro), Birdie (gopro) & overunder (dome) photo/video documentation
- Any personal expenditure such as laundry, phone
- calls, tipping, et.
- Snacks & alcohol
- Return flight tickets
- Dive equipment rental
- Komodo Conservation Fund of 250K per person
- Personal Travel Insurance
Price IDR Rp.7.500.000