San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
*** A l'occasion de la semaine Kanban à Montréal organisée conjointement par Alexei Zheglov et Daniel Doiron du 21 au 25 Novembre 2016, toux ceux qui auront pris leur certification KMP I avec Daniel Doiron pourront s'inscrire directement sur ce lien et obtenir un prix préférentiel comparativement à ceux offets sur le lien de la semaine KANBAN de Montréal. ***
The KMP II: Kanban Management Professional training class is certified by Lean Kanban University. Successful completion of both the KMP I and KMP II class will result in certification as a Kanban Management Professional from Lean Kanban University, the only credible certification authority on Lean Kanban. The KMP designation has no recurring fees or annual requirements. It is valid for life !
- Looking for a more flexible path to agility ?
- Seeking agility without disrupting your current workflow?
- Tired of trying to artificially divide your services work into Sprints?
If you answered “Yes” to any one of these questions, the Kanban Method may be right for your Team or organization. Through the Kanban Method, you’ll learn how to leverage the tools, collaboration mechanisms and actionable metrics to harness the full potential of your Team(s). Understand the evolutionary and interactive approach to discovering greater customer satisfaction, and further your Team or organization on its way to greater agility.
KMP II: Kanban Management Professional -- Overview
Who Should Attend
This class is for those who take responsibility for improving delivery of products and services to the customers of their technology and, speaking more broadly, professional service businesses.
What You Will Learn
- Deeper Kanban practices to sustain evolutionary improvements
- Organizational feedback loops enabled by the 7 Kanban cadences
- Fitness for purpose metrics
- How to fight Emotional objections to WIP limit introduction
- Evolutionary approach to change management
- Delivery reviews, ops reviews and risk reviews
This training class is certified by Lean Kanban University as KMP II level training. Participants receive standard LKU certificates of class completion.
LKU awards the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential to those successfully complete KMP I and KMP II.
Note: Your KMP designation will never expire and no annual fees are required to maintain it.
- Lean Kanban University's certified training curriculum and teaching methods were created through collaboration of leading Kanban experts and validated in hundreds of training classes around the world.
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week - because it doesn't require permission, a large budget or getting others to change
- Private on-site and semi-private training classes are also available, upon request.
- Attendee substitutions are allowed anytime until the start of the class
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel classes if registrations are insufficient
- Refunds are provided as follows: 35 days or more, 100%; 15 days or more, 50%