Join Kiralee Jones for this one day workshop where you will learn to control your DSLR and then apply that knowledge to making AMAZING images. This workshop is for the beginner DSLR camera owner.
The first half of the day (9:00am - 12:00pm) will focus on:
- Explaining/Demonstrating the parts and settings of your Camera
- Learning about lenses
- Introducing you to the concepts and practical functions of Exposure, Aperture, ISO, and Focus
The second half of the day (1:30pm - 5pm) will focus on
- Live action Shooting
- Learning tips and techniques to master Lightroom
What you need to bring:
- DSLR Camera. As long as the ISO, Aperture and shutter speed can be adjusted manually.
- Lenses, charged batteries, memory cards.
- An amazing attitude!
What to expect:
- A fun, relaxed learning environment where you are free to ask the so called 'silly' questions without judgement or ridicule.
- That you will be inspired to get out and make beautiful images.
This classroom session is a powerful learning tool that will give you that base for a fulfilling future of editing your images!
**You must be 18 years or older to attend this class (under 18 requires parent/ guardian permission). By registering for this class you release Kiralee Jones, Nature Baby Outfitters and any other involved parties from any liability that may occur.