KIRTAN: A Musical Meditation - LIVE Music from the Kundalini Band
Saturday, January 19, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
KIRTAN: A Musical Meditation
Date: Saturday, January 19, 2013
Time: 7 - 8:30pm
Suggested Donation: $10 & Up
Kirtan is a rhythmic music-filled celebration that brings peace to the mind, playfulness to the heart and an opportunity to experience connection to the divine energy that resides in each of us. Kirtan is a participatory experience of musical meditation for people of all spiritual backgrounds, beginners are welcome! Come discover this soothing and uplifiting practice. This is a musical offering; dress comfortably for floor sitting and/or movement/dance if you are so inspired!
125A Town & Country Drive, Danville, Ca, 94526
We are tucked away in the back of the last business building on Town and Country Drive.
1. From Highway 680, take Sycamore Valley Exit and go west toward the shopping area of downtown Danville until you reach San Ramon Valley Blvd.
2. Turn right on San Ramon Valley Blvd.
3. From San Ramon Valley Blvd., turn left at the second stop light on to Town & Country Drive.
4. Turn left into parking lot of 125, 135 and 145 Town & Country (past Village Shopping Center, after the white fire hydrant, 2nd driveway on left.) There will be small low sign at the driveway entrance that reads in gold ”125-135-145″.
5. After parking your car in the back of the lot, look at the building and to the left of the under ground parking garage, you will see a black iron gate. Walk through that entrance, follow the winding path along the old majestic oak trees, behind the light brown office building to our Center’s front door at 125A. Our Center peacefully faces a serene green ivy backyard, not the street.
6. Remove your shoes. Please turn off your cell phone and enjoy the kirtan!
When & Where
Danville Yoga & Wellness Center
Leave your car behind. Walk through the gate and follow a winding path among old oak trees. This is our serene yoga & wellness sanctuary. At Danville Yoga & Wellness Center, you can peacefully practice, continually strengthen and deeply develop an awareness of your body, mind and spirit.
Danville, a town in the East Bay Area of California between San Ramon and Walnut Creek, has been enjoying our yoga center for over 16 years. With our certified and experienced teachers, feel free to try our Iyengar classes, Kundalini Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Restorative, Yoga & Breathwork, Yoga Stretch, Candlelight Flow, Yoga for Kids / Teens / Family, and Yoga for Seniors.
We also offer inspiring workshops from our amazing teachers & special guest speakers that will sure to boost the well-being of your mind, body, and soul.
Danville Yoga & Wellness Center invites you to join its community, wherever you are in life, whatever your ability.