Classes held every Sunday in October at 9:30 - 11:30am
WHAT DOES MEMBERSHIP MEAN?
Membership at HRock church primarily means that you sense God’s call to be aligned in covenant relationship with us. Membership is a demonstration of your commitment to be a functioning part of this community within the body of Christ. It signals to the HRock leadership who is part of our covenant family and who we are called to shepherd and lead.
STEPS TO BECOME A MEMBER AT HROCK CHURCH
1. You believe God has sovereignly placed you here at HRock church.
2. You have received a release/ ‘blessing’ from your former church/ pastor.
3. You have attended a New Members class or watched the videos online.
4. You agree with and commit yourself to the values, culture and vision of the church as outlined in the New Members class.
5. You are willing to follow and be loyal to the pastors of HRC as they follow Jesus (culture of love & honor/ culture of apostolic & prophetic).
6. You are willing to be active in finding a place of service in the church (culture of service).
7. You agree to support the church financially through your tithes and offerings (culture of generosity).
8. You agree to be connected in covenant relationship to the HRC family, through small groups in some form (culture of family).
9. You fill out and submit the New Members Biographical Sheet.