Join WibiData for a personalization workshop and hacking experience following HBaseCon. Enroll in one of two sessions, where engineers will help you apply your existing knowledge of HBase to learn how to build a real time Big Data Application using our open source project, Kiji.
Session 1: Attendees will be led through a half day Kiji training by Garrett Wu, VP of Engineering, and Jonathan Natkins, Field Engineer. Topics include:
- Solving real time personalization at scale
- Designing and maintaining Kiji table layouts and schemas
- Model training and deployment
Session 2: The Wibi Engineering team will host an open forum with active users of our open source project, Kiji. Participants can discuss potential use cases and the corresponding Kiji features which allow for entity-centric real time personalization. This session will feature:
- A “Meetup” style Q&A discussion
- Over a half day of hands-on hacking experience with WibiData engineers building applications