We can't wait to see you at the KidWind Challenge! Here are some important guidelines:
- You may register up to 10 teams. If there are more than 10 teams interested, we recommend doing a preliminary REcharge Labs Wind Turbine Design Challenge to select teams that will move on to this event.
- Competing students must be in 4th-12th grade
- Teams must consist of 1-10 students (we find 2-3 to be ideal)
- Each team needs an adult coach (teacher, parent, etc.)
- All you need is a generator, some parts, and a lot of creativity!
Programming in the Pacific Northwest is made possible by our local sponsors: