kidTECH 2017 - Tel Aviv
kidTECH™ is a first-of-its-kind conference focused on discussing the business, operational, and compliance challenges and opportunities facing the kids and family technology market.
The event caters to both established and startup companies offering digital products (websites, mobile apps, SDKs, Internet-connected products or games, AR/VR technology, ed-tech services, etc.) designed specifically for play or use by children or families, at home, in school, or on the go.
The event is owned and produced by the kidSAFE Seal Program, which is a global online safety certification service and seal-of-approval program for leading kids and family brands, with hundreds of participating members worldwide.
This event is FREE to attend, but has limited space and will close out quickly, so please RSVP as soon as possible. The tentative agenda and session details are posted below.
It is our vision to bring kidTECH to other locations in the near future, including London, San Francisco, New York, and/or Toronto. If you're interested in getting involved or co-hosting or sponsoring an event, please reach out to email@example.com.
Tentative agenda for kidTECH Tel Aviv:
Greetings and Networking, Light Breakfast Refreshments
Kid-Friendly Monetization and Growth: Major Dilemmas and Best Practices
- Eldad Ben Torah, Co-Founder & Chief of Revenue, KIDOZ
- Tobias Silber, VP Marketing, GeoEdge
UX for Kids: Designing for the Next Generation of Play
- Shuli Gilutz, Instructor at Toy Invention Program, Shenkar College of Engineering, Design, & Art
Security of Mobile Apps and Internet-Connected Devices; Key Vulnerabilities & Mitigation Techniques
- Talia Schmidt, Director of Global Markets, SafeDK
Open Q&A Discussion with Compliance Expert (COPPA, GDPR, FERPA, App Store Guidelines, etc.)
- Shai Samet, Esq., Founder & President, kidSAFE Seal Program
Case Studies from the World of Education Technology
1:00-1:20 PM: Gamification of Education Products
- Gil Almog, Managing Director, Matific Israel
1:20-1:40 PM: Breaking in to the K-12 School Market
- Adi Shmorak, Innovation Manager, Intelitek
Trial and Error: Lessons Learned from Kid-Focused Startups
- Jonathan Caras, COO, Glide
- Avishay Peres, Director of Business Operations, PixonEye
Recap & Closing Remarks