- For those taking the T, Arlington is the closest station. For those that are parking, you can park at Boston Common for $11, or use this coupon to park near Berkeley & St. James St. http://boston.centralparking.com/Boston-500-Boylston-Street-parking-coupon.html
- We received a report of someone getting an error message when they tried to register. If you run into this problem, please call us at 888-384-6200 or 774-289-1531, or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Doors will open at 10am. At that time the Children's Music Center of Boston will be providing music related activities in the lobby, including an instrument petting zoo. Doors the to the concert itself will open around 10:20.
- We still have a few volunteer slots available. Volunteer, and your family gets in FREE (just be sure you have a spouse or caregiver with you to watch your children while you are helping. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- We will have great raffle prizes, and refreshments, with 100% of revenues supporting Franciscan Hospital.
- Each child will receive a parting gift bag with cool goodies inside!
Boston Children's Music is your window into the children's music scene, offering music reviews, detailed event calendar, interviews, giveaways, and much more.
Now in its 100th year, Community Music Center of Boston (http://www.cmcb.org) provides excellent music education to individuals and groups of diverse backgrounds, ages, and abilities, transforming lives citywide.
Challenge & Fun features natural toys that encourage creativity and expand the imagination. Visit ChallengeandFun.com for soft dolls, puppets, wooden toys, and more.
|A children's store and toy store in Boston hip & historic South End that offers clothing, gear, strollers, furniture, toys, and the easiest registry for modern parents.|
Where people go to find fun things to do in Boston and beyond with a free weekly newsletter highlighting weekly top family friendly events & activities.
The world according to Mommy Niri
Featuring News, Views, Reviews and Interviews.
Making fast-food "real" by making it the way it should be...
by people not factories.
Kids Music Connection is committed to connecting parents & teachers with the best children's music around. The KidsBeet Concert Series is our way of bringing the music to you, while giving back to the community.
We are very pleased to be partnering with BostonChildrensMusic.com, 88.9 WERS The Playground, and Community Music Center of Boston to bring the first KidsBeet Concert to you, while supporting Franciscan Hospital for Children.
Since 1949, Franciscan Hospital for Children has pioneered clinical, therapeutic and educational programs for children with a variety of disabilities. As one of the nation's largest pediatric rehabilitation hospitals, it has expanded their complement of programs and services for children with special health care needs, as well as for children from the local community. We are very pleased to be supporting their efforts.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.