San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
• Join us for an evening of fun, food and fireworks while supporting services to children at Kids' Turn San Diego
• Mingle with our guests in the Kona Cove, one of Petco Park's newest hospitality areas overlooking 3rd Base & adjacent to the Western Metal Building
• Stay after the game for a special fireworks show!
• Watch the game and enjoy all-you-can-eat ballpark food (hotdogs, peanuts, popcorn, bottled water, soft drinks) starting at 5:30pm
• All guests will receive a swag bag with a one of a kind event T-shirt and lots of other fun items
• A portion of every ticket sold will benefit children and families attending Kids' Turn San Diego programs
When & Where
Kids' Turn San Diego
With a mission of promoting, supporting and securing the well-being of children experiencing family separations, Kids’ Turn San Diego brings peace to children experiencing family separation, divorce and military transitions.
Here’s what kids are telling us ...
Brandon recently told us, “My parents both came to my baseball game last Saturday for the first time since they got divorced two years ago! They didn’t even argue and I hit a double!” - Brandon, 10 years old
"First I talked with my mom. Then I talked with my dad. They listened to me and stopped being mean to each other on the phone. Not even once! I couldn't believe it! This program works!" - Josie, 7 years old
“My dad was gone for 9 months. When he got back from deployment, I was scared to talk to him. In counseling, I learned this is normal. In only seeing my counselor 5 times, I learned how to approach my dad and really tell him how I am feeling. Now he coaches my basketball team and we have a great relationship! - Omari, 14 years old
YOU are changing the lives of 100’s of children just like Brandon, Josie and Omari!
Visit http://kidsturnsd.org to learn more about what we do everyday!