KIDS' TURN SAN DIEGO- PADRES FUNDRAISER
Friday, September 20, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
San Diego, CA
• Join us for an evening of fun, food and fireworks while supporting services to children at Kids' Turn San Diego
• Mingle with our guests in the Kona Cove, one of Petco Park's newest hospitality areas overlooking 3rd Base & adjacent to the Western Metal Building
• Stay after the game for a special fireworks show!
• Watch the game and enjoy all-you-can-eat ballpark food (hotdogs, peanuts, popcorn, bottled water, soft drinks) starting at 5:30pm
• All guests will receive a swag bag with a one of a kind event T-shirt and lots of other fun items
• A portion of every ticket sold will benefit children and families attending Kids' Turn San Diego programs
When & Where
Kids' Turn San Diego
Kids' Turn San Diego has been providing psycho-education to families going through separation and divorce in San Diego since 1996. The agency is strongly supported by the judges and attorneys in the family law court system. Since January 2013, we have expanded our outreach into all sectors of the community and more families are accessing our services than ever before. It costs $600 per child to participate in our Family Workshops or $300/parent. In October, November and December, we have seen a dramatic increase in parents needing reduced fees and we need your help to support scholarships for these families, as there are more requests than we can handle.
At Kids’ Turn San Diego, we give parents the daily tools they need to be able to communicate and understand HOW to put their child first in their relationship going forward, whether they stay together, separate or divorce. It's the only tenured program in San Diego County that has a forum for both of the spouses and the children to address these issues in a group setting. The impact is documented, it is real and the need is increasing.