Agilent Technologies, Premier Laboratory Partner for a Better World is inspiring the scientists and engineers of tomorrow through their hands-on science program: Agilent After School (AAS). AAS targets Grades 4-8, and each month we will explore a different science topic with hands-on experiments that you will get to take home after the program! Share the wonders of science with your friends and family!
TODAY'S TOPIC: Solar Car
After learning how solar panels convert light into electricity, students will assemble their own solar powered car and witness the use of the sun's energy to power a vehicle.
What you need to know:
• This program is open to 4th - 8th Graders only
• Use your child's first and last name when registering for this program
• Please cancel your reservation if you discover a schedule conflict (to allow another child to participate)
• Chronic "no shows" (one who registers but does not attend a program) may lose reservation privileges for future programs
• There will not be a waiting list. If your child is interested in attending and was not able to register, you may wait outside the Redwood room on the day of the event. If there are "no shows" your child may be allowed to enter.
• Please arrive EARLY. If your child is registered and is more than 5 minutes late, his/her spot will be forfeited to someone waiting in line.
For more information, contact Youth Services at 1-408-615-2916.
Agilent After School programs are sponsored by Agilent Technologies.