San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
From the Producers of the TEEN CHOICE AWARDS comes...
Kids' Health Goes Gold
Join us for an exclusive opportunity to get up-close with U.S. Olympic Gymnastic, Swimming and Soccer Champions from London, as they talk about their Olympic experiences and kids' wellness.
Our Olympic superstars include:
- Four of the "Fierce Five" gymnasts Gabrielle Douglas, McKayla Maroney, Aly Raisman and Jordyn Wieber
- Swimming sensation world-record holders Rebecca Soni and Dana Vollmer
- Soccer superstars Lauren Cheney and Abby Wambach
Following a brief presentation on children's health and wellness by the athletes and physician experts from Carolinas HealthCare System (CHS), guests will enjoy lunch and have the opportunity to get autographs with the Olympic Champions.
Guests are encouraged to bring their cameras and materials for autographs.
- CHS' Levine Children's Hospital
- Project L.I.F.T. (Leadership and Investment for Transformation)
- Cookies for Kids' Cancer
Visit our website at www.kidshealthgoesgold.com
VIP Tickets: $150 Each
- Admittance to exclusive Kids' Health Goes Gold lunch reception featuring the Olympic Champions
- Autograph signing with the Olympic Champions
- Commemorative Kids' Health Goes Gold t-shirt and VIP credential
When & Where
The creator of Kids' Health Goes Gold, Edge Health, is an entertainment and branding entity that focuses on healthcare. Through various national awareness programs and events Edge Health hopes to inform, inspire and entertain. The Edge portfolio includes consumer awareness programs such as On The Line (www.ontheline.com), a prostate cancer campaign; Cancer Bites (www.cancerbites.tv) highlighting blood cancer and Kaleidoscope (www.kaleidopscope.org) a live event and national television broadcast highlighting cancer survivorship. Additionally the Edge companies produce The Teen Choice Awards on FOX and have served as producers of the Kid’s Awards on Nickelodeon. To learn more, visit www.edgehealth.com